The Bride's Guide to Glow is the go-to skincare guide for any bride-to-be.
Written by a licensed esthetician, this book features simple practices that cover all the how-tos for that wedding day glow.
With elegant illustrations and actionable techniques, this holistic approach to healthy, nourished skin will be cherished by any soon-to-be newlywed.
- Includes night and day routines
- Filled with ideas for at-home treatments
- Features tips for last-minute breakouts and day-of skin emergencies
Featuring ideas for what to do a year before the wedding up until the day before, this handy book has it all for the bride-to-be.
With gold foil on the cover and an elegantly illustrated interior, this book also makes a sweet gift to the newly engaged.
- The key to wedding day radiance and enhancing natural beauty
- Focuses on a steady routine, natural skincare, and healthy lifestyle choices
- Makes a perfect bridal shower gift for a newly engaged friend, brides-to-be, and skincare junkies
- Add it to the shelf with books like Buff Brides: The Complete Guide to Getting in Shape and Looking Great for Your Wedding Day by Sue Fleming; Bridal Bootcamp by Cynthia Conde; and Radiant Bride: The Beauty, Diet, Fitness, and Fashion Plan for Your Big Day by Alexis Wolfer
Tarren Brooks is a licensed esthetician and the founder of Goldenseal Skincare. She lives in California.
||Cosmetics, Hair & Beauty